
Well hello friends. I am glad to say I am back in good ol' Fayetteville. It has been awhile. I am so glad to have a full month off from school and stress free. I may even have the best break ever. I already have 2 lunch dates planned for the week with old friends so I am super pumped! I put up all my Christmas decorations in my room and it puts a smile on my face. Mo keeps telling me to unpack all the stuff I brought home from Valdeezy, so maybe I will get around to it tomorrow(maybe).
Today was Sunday. And an interesting one at that. I got to sleep in (woohoo)! Then I practically begged Mo to do some scrapbooking, I for some odd reason love to do it, but we ended up doing my prom pictures and I got in a weird mood and wanted to stop (thank you ex boyfriend). I then got ready for church...and tried to build up some confidence. Once we got to church a lot of things happened. I walked into to see "sister wives" practicing the violin. Turns out they play during sacrament and I left to go to the bathroom just because seeing "rebound boy" with the "sister wives" makes me want to throw up. In fact seeing "rebound boy" in general makes me want to throw up. Oh well, life goes on. After sacrament meeting I had some confidence...and then lost it. After church I came home and ate a delicious home made meal made by my mother. She is a GREAT cook. Then we (Mo and I) created our gingerbread house. It turned out way cute, I guess its a good thing that I can look at pictures and re-create things! Now I have nothing to do but relax and blog and stalk blogs (the later is my favorite). I hope by all the blog stalking that I do I will eventually become a better blogger. I guess we will find out. Anyways, thats all for now folks. Peace and Love.



Who the heck is MO??? and who are the sister wives ??
ReplyDeleteMO is mom, she did not like me calling her mother or mommy so I went with MO. I kinda like it. And I will send you a fb message explaining the sister wives.
ReplyDelete