Monday, December 13, 2010

Amazement

Wow. Second day in a row of blogging, must be a new record! Pathetic I know. While outside it is freezing cold and a possible snow storm is on its way,I am curled up on the couch with a mug full of hot apple cider blogging and blog stalking. Talk about living the life. My nails also have the perfect shade of nail polish on (which doesn't occur often) Anyways to the main purpose of this post.

Today I had the time to whip out my patriarchal blessing. All I have to say is God is very aware of each one of us and I am so glad I took the time to read it again today. Each time I read it I get something new out of it. I am always overwhelmed by the spirit I feel when I read it. Just realizing how aware God is of each one of us is such a blessing. He knows everything about us and knows the outcome of our life. I think the biggest thing for me this time was just realizing that even though I go through hard times I know it is all worth it and it is all in God's plan for me on this earth. All the hard times I have been through and will go through all serve a purpose. Sometimes it is hard carry on but when I look back on things from the past I realize that those situations and choices I have made all effect me and the way I live my life now.

I also got to meet a high school friend for lunch today. I must tell you that it was nice to have some much needed girl time. I am so thankful for the friends I have (and for our uber cute waiter, who also went to our highschool). I had such a great time just catching up on typical girl things (aka love lifes, boys, clothes, hair). Anyways, thats all for today! I hope everyone had a great Monday! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment