Easier said than done. This is something I personally really struggle with. I wish I didn't though. Yes I am one of those people who sits there and worries about every possible thing that could happen. I wish I could say that I don't care, but let's be honest. I do. I just want everything to work out perfectly. Whether it be dealing with school things, social life, love life, the list goes on and on. I am just one big fat worry wort. Anyone have any suggestions on how to overcome this?! Please don't tell me I'm alone.
Now onto the good stuff. Please excuse me for not having a funny and fabulous list this past week. I just wasn't really feeling it, it has been an odd week, full of its ups and downs. Plus I had a daddy-daughter date to a classical concert for a school assignment. It was a beautiful concert and I even got ice cream at the end of my date! :) On Saturday my family went to the Georgia National Fair, in Perry Georgia. If you live in Georgia you MUST go. I go every year, it's that good. {Pinky Promise}. I love that this is a family tradition, we talked about it today and this was our 12th year going. I really enjoyed spending the day with my family, although we left way earlier than we usually do. Mo was sick and we were all worn out from being in the sun all day. Everyone got sunburned but me {as usual}. It was a great weekend, and I'm excited for the upcoming weekends! I have some very exciting plans!
However, to get to the weekend I have to go through the school week first! This morning I woke up with a super sore throat {thank you Mo} so I went to go meet a friend for breakfast and then hit up Kroger's to buy some medicine. To make my Monday a little better I turned on the radio and listened to the song Easy by Rascal Flatts, I hope you all enjoy it!
Have a Marvelous Monday! Peace and Love!
Now onto the good stuff. Please excuse me for not having a funny and fabulous list this past week. I just wasn't really feeling it, it has been an odd week, full of its ups and downs. Plus I had a daddy-daughter date to a classical concert for a school assignment. It was a beautiful concert and I even got ice cream at the end of my date! :) On Saturday my family went to the Georgia National Fair, in Perry Georgia. If you live in Georgia you MUST go. I go every year, it's that good. {Pinky Promise}. I love that this is a family tradition, we talked about it today and this was our 12th year going. I really enjoyed spending the day with my family, although we left way earlier than we usually do. Mo was sick and we were all worn out from being in the sun all day. Everyone got sunburned but me {as usual}. It was a great weekend, and I'm excited for the upcoming weekends! I have some very exciting plans!
However, to get to the weekend I have to go through the school week first! This morning I woke up with a super sore throat {thank you Mo} so I went to go meet a friend for breakfast and then hit up Kroger's to buy some medicine. To make my Monday a little better I turned on the radio and listened to the song Easy by Rascal Flatts, I hope you all enjoy it!
Have a Marvelous Monday! Peace and Love!



No comments:
Post a Comment