Lately I have this obsession with laughter. One in particular. Not a bad thing to enjoy laughter {right?} I was introduced to this specific laugh in my music appreciation class. I get a great ab workout every time I hear it from laughing so hard, seriously laugh so hard you cry funny. So I thought I would share the laughter with you. Hopefully you enjoy it too, the first time I heard it I thought it was so annoying, but it grows on you. {Pinky Promise}
Now for the music selection I have chosen one of my personal favorites. Luke Bryan. He has the prettiest teeth and his songs have great lyrics. I can't wait for Mo to get his new c.d. I'm so jealous of all the lucky people who have gotten to go to his Farm Tour. I'm convinced that next year I should go. I didn't go last year or this year so I figure next year I will get my act together!
I hope you all enjoyed the videos, have a terrific Tuesday! Peace and Love
Now for the music selection I have chosen one of my personal favorites. Luke Bryan. He has the prettiest teeth and his songs have great lyrics. I can't wait for Mo to get his new c.d. I'm so jealous of all the lucky people who have gotten to go to his Farm Tour. I'm convinced that next year I should go. I didn't go last year or this year so I figure next year I will get my act together!
I hope you all enjoyed the videos, have a terrific Tuesday! Peace and Love



No comments:
Post a Comment