Wednesday, October 5, 2011

hump day happiness

Happy Wednesday all! I wonder how many people actually read this thing? Oh well, doesn't matter. Onto my list of things that bring happiness into my life...

  1. When guys open doors for girls. Whether I am the girl the act of kindness is being done to or if I just see it happen, either way it is so great. Such a simple thing.
  2. Family. I'm so lucky to have the family I do. Their love and support is more than I could ever ask for.
  3. Music. I love that there is a song out there for everything I go through. I am amazed by the people who can perfectly write how I feel about certain situations.
  4. I love it when it rains because I get to wear my rain boots, and rain boots are fun and make me happy. Weird I know.
  5. Working out brings me so much happiness. Some might even say I'm obsessed with it. I love knowing what my body is capable of. I love that it is a stress reliever. It makes me feel so good about myself.
So there you go! 5 things that make me happy! What are some of the small and simple things that make you happy? Peace and Love and happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment