Fabulous:
1. Sister Dates. Had 2 of them this week. I love that Colbert and I can just sit and talk at Lake Horton. Seriously I will always cherish our memories.
2. The pumpkin bread/muffins the Laurels made at my house...for 2 reasons, A) They tasted so delicious and B) They made the house smell wonderful.
3. Skype dates with Miss Shae Audrey. 2 of them in one week, we are seriously on a roll! Plus I always love a good heart to heart and our talks about the future.
4. Getting my two mile time down to 9.48 minutes. I'll see if that ever happens again. {RUN.BRETT.RUN}
5. My midterm grades. All A's but one. woohoo.
Funny:
1. The little 5 year old I watch for work. Gosh, why do they have to be so funny?
2. Mo and I's "hypothetical" conversations. Always put a smile on my face.
3. My dad's impression of this weeks Modern Family episode. I'm pretty sure he would be embarrassed that I mentioned that on here, but he doesn't read this...so too bad, so sad.
4. The girl who works at the gym who always gives me dirty looks. I finally asked her that if I was doing something wrong or if she had any suggestions to better my workout to tell me. She just looked and me one last time and walked away.
5. How quickly things can change.
1. Sister Dates. Had 2 of them this week. I love that Colbert and I can just sit and talk at Lake Horton. Seriously I will always cherish our memories.
2. The pumpkin bread/muffins the Laurels made at my house...for 2 reasons, A) They tasted so delicious and B) They made the house smell wonderful.
3. Skype dates with Miss Shae Audrey. 2 of them in one week, we are seriously on a roll! Plus I always love a good heart to heart and our talks about the future.
4. Getting my two mile time down to 9.48 minutes. I'll see if that ever happens again. {RUN.BRETT.RUN}
5. My midterm grades. All A's but one. woohoo.
Funny:
1. The little 5 year old I watch for work. Gosh, why do they have to be so funny?
2. Mo and I's "hypothetical" conversations. Always put a smile on my face.
3. My dad's impression of this weeks Modern Family episode. I'm pretty sure he would be embarrassed that I mentioned that on here, but he doesn't read this...so too bad, so sad.
4. The girl who works at the gym who always gives me dirty looks. I finally asked her that if I was doing something wrong or if she had any suggestions to better my workout to tell me. She just looked and me one last time and walked away.
5. How quickly things can change.



No comments:
Post a Comment