I don't know who came up with this idea but I know it had to have been a boy. I don't really think they knew what they were getting into when they decided to declare November as a no shave month long holiday. He should've known that there would be silly girls who thought they should have the right to join in on the nastiness. So my thoughts on this subject...Boys: Shave. Girls like to kiss clean shaven faces. Girls: Shave your legs. It is super nasty to go a whole month without doing so...and I'm pretty sure you might lose some boys interest if you did it. I want to know if I'm the only one who feels this way so please comment and share your thoughts!
Now to more important things. I have some people who have expressed their sadness and concern for my lack of blogging. To those select few I really do apologize. I will try to be better at it {pinky promise}. I just don't have many awesome stories to share. But I feel like I might start having them soon! {fingers crossed} Anyways, this will probably be my only blog post for this week...but wait until next week! I have a great weekend planned and stories {well some} will be shared! So have a great rest of the week and weekend! Peace and Love!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment