Monday, May 2, 2011

Precious

For my final in English I had to write a paper about love. One of the things that I talked about in my paper is something one of my really good guy friends and I have talked about a lot lately. We always think to our self of all the amazing qualities we want our future spouses to have, but how often do we take a look at ourselves? When we do, do we see those exact same qualities that we are looking for? Instead of looking for that perfect person, we need to become a perfect person. We need to develop all those qualities that we want in our spouse. Today as I was looking at my friends blog I came across this website that has letters to future spouses. I find it absolutely adorable. So if you want something to distracting you from studying for finals...check it out here. Happy Monday Bloggers! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment