I have a little secret for you. Ready? Here goes: My gut feelings are usually 99.9% accurate. Want some examples? I'll give you TWO. Example #1: Couple has been dating for a long time, I tell my mom they are going to break up soon, because I just have this feeling that things aren't going so well for the two. I find out a month later that they broke up (around the same time I mentioned my gut feeling to Mo) Example #2: A couple of weeks I was talking to Mo (I tell her all my gut feelings) I told her that I just had this gut feeling that this girl I follow on blogger was pregnant...low and behold I log on today and she announces that she is expecting. I kind of find it exciting that my gut feelings are so accurate, it is like I have a sixth sense or something. Sorry if that just creeped you out.
On a side note, I'm not sure how to feel about this weather that Georgia is having in May. I like it because its not too hot so I don't sweat so much. BUT its the beginning of summer. I shouldn't be wearing hoodies and jeans...I should be wearing a swim suit and basking in the suns rays.
Anyways, have a Happy Hump Day...and count your blessings. I've realized lately how blessed I really am. Peace and Love!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ha! This is Hilarious!
ReplyDelete