Thursday, May 5, 2011
its been real, and its been...nahh. just real.
So true. Tomorrow I will say my goodbyes to Valdosta. I thought I might have more bittersweet feelings than I do, but I don't. I'm ready to get the heck outta here. So glad to be done, so glad to move home and get to see my family everyday. So ready to get away from all these immature idiots. Just ready to start again, take a break. Today roomie moved out...woohoo. Pretty much the highlight of my day, besides calling suitemate out for leaving an empty tp roll on the holder! I had my final traditional lunch with Kelsi. I almost cried. Kelsi has been my best friend here in Valdosta and I truly appreciate her friendship. I bought Cyan dinner with the last of my blazer bucks. Had a typical Carl/Brett get together and talked about life. Danced to some Lion King 2 Music. And now am off to have an awesome suitemate sleepover with Little Zeela. Talk about having fun and living up the last night. Like I said..."its been real and its been...."yea we'll leave it there. Peace and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment