Saturday, May 14, 2011

MoPro

AKA : Mormon Prom. So here in the good ol' south they hold an annual Mormon Prom for all the LDS kids. I am too old to go know but I had a blast with helping get Colby ready for it. She really is the prettiest girl I know. Inside and out! She went with a boy she met at efy a couple of years ago and they were such a darling couple. I even got to do the girls in her group makeup. So it was really fun for me to take a different role in the whole prom thing. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from her little evening!







Also, I just wanted to share a picture from today that I will treasure forever. Mo usually never takes pictures with us so this one has an extremely special place in my heart. I love her so much and I know I say it all the time on here but I am sooooo blessed to have my mom be my best friend as well, our relationship is such a big part of my life. Its such a beautiful picture. Love You Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment