So I have been home for 5 days now. I'm so excited to be home now! On Sunday we celebrated Mothers day! My mother is such an amazing woman and does so much for our family. I'm so grateful that I could be home to spend it with her and spoil her with love. She deserves it and I don't say thank you enough. So I'm going to work on that! On Monday I went to go visit with Wolfie. I sure do love her! She was one of my most influential teachers. She provided me with some of my most fond high school memories. After that I met with Tori and Kelsey for lunch at La Hacienda. It was fun to catch up and hear what everyone has been up to and where they are headed in life.
Life is a funny thing if you ask me. Sometimes I think God has a great sense of humor. I'm sure he does. I wish I could read his mind but I can't but I love the little hints I get from him! I'm so content with where I am at on my journey through this life. Lately I have realized how blessed I really am. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me.
Yesterday I joined the gym here in Fayetteville. My sweet parents work out there so I will be going to work out with them sometimes! Today however I did my first zumba class here. Zumba was my favorite thing to do in Valdosta, and I have missed it. Although I missed Miss Marylin and our Zumba class there I really enjoyed the class today. It was a lot different in many ways. Mainly the age group. Let me just say something real fast {old women can't move their hips} its quite sad and I dread that day, but at least those sweet women are getting in shape and doing something that will help them live longer!
Now the last thing I have to say is I miss the little kiddos I babysat in Valdosta. I miss their awesome Momma who was one of my best friends in Valdosta! I think about them everyday. I think of their influence in my life. I am determined that it is really all the small and simple things that matter in life. Anyways, everyone have a fabulous hump day tomorrow! Peace and Love!
P.S. I can't wait to get a job...it needs to happen soon!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment