Monday, May 30, 2011

fat kids unite

Oh my word. It is HOTT in my house. Summer means that the a/c will break up stairs (it happens EVERY summer). So annoying. Today the high was 93 (the rest of the week is supposed to be 95) Pretty intense if you ask me. Last night Colby and I built a fort. We used to build them all the time, and since we slept down stairs because of the current situation we decided to make the most out of it, we even watched 17 Again with dreamy Zac Efron. He is yummy. We told lovely stories that started as "Once upon a time, in a land not so far away..." That Colbert sure is a funny one. Anyways, I'm kinda having a rough day today. I don't want to complain because really the Lord has blessed me so much lately, and I don't want to seem ungrateful. I just need to understand some things and obviously I have a lot to learn. I'm going to go get some sleep since I stayed up way too late talking last night so keep it real folks! Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. Brett- I TOTALLY understand about rough days! Heck- last week was a rough week! But it gets better! Promise! I will pray for you, and if you ever need someone to talk to just gimme a call!

    ReplyDelete