I just want to express my gratitude to Mo. I could never ask for a better mom and best friend. Heavenly Father really blessed me with her. She always knows exactly how to cheer me up and always knows how I'm really feeling (I sometimes think she knows me better than myself). I am so grateful that she thinks I'm worth it to drive back and forth to Valdosta to get me. I know she would do anything for me. I know that no matter how many times I struggle with friends, she will ALWAYS be my very best friend. I'm so grateful for the relationship that we have. She always worries about my safety and happiness. I can't wait to live back at home so that I can spend actual time with her EVERYDAY, I won't have to worry about calling her a billion times everyday. I miss her hugs and staying up super late just talking in my room. So thank you mom for being the best ever. I love you soooo much, times infinity, and then some. Love you. Mean it.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
sunkissed skin
So this weekend I went to Jacksonville beach with Afton, Colby, Mo, Aunt Sherry, Connor, and Jake. It was a much needed short beach trip. Friday Mo drove down to Valdosta and picked me up, once we got to the hotel we laid out and swam at the pool. That evening we went to Five Guys and then had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (their cheesecake is so good, but way over priced). We went back to the hotel and just chilled and went to bed. We got up this morning and ate breakfast. We also got to enjoy beautiful scenery while eating (The Sienna University Boy LAX team). Then we packed up and headed to Huguenot beach. I am a pretty big fan of this beach because you can park your car right on the beach and it has so great waves. We all enjoyed our time in the sun. I was dumb and decided to use my leftover tanning bed lotion (bad mistake). Since I haven't really laid out that much, I got sunburned. I usually never get burned but I did this time around. Its not awful and I know it will turn in to a killer tan so I am pretty excited.
I just want to express my gratitude to Mo. I could never ask for a better mom and best friend. Heavenly Father really blessed me with her. She always knows exactly how to cheer me up and always knows how I'm really feeling (I sometimes think she knows me better than myself). I am so grateful that she thinks I'm worth it to drive back and forth to Valdosta to get me. I know she would do anything for me. I know that no matter how many times I struggle with friends, she will ALWAYS be my very best friend. I'm so grateful for the relationship that we have. She always worries about my safety and happiness. I can't wait to live back at home so that I can spend actual time with her EVERYDAY, I won't have to worry about calling her a billion times everyday. I miss her hugs and staying up super late just talking in my room. So thank you mom for being the best ever. I love you soooo much, times infinity, and then some. Love you. Mean it.
I just want to express my gratitude to Mo. I could never ask for a better mom and best friend. Heavenly Father really blessed me with her. She always knows exactly how to cheer me up and always knows how I'm really feeling (I sometimes think she knows me better than myself). I am so grateful that she thinks I'm worth it to drive back and forth to Valdosta to get me. I know she would do anything for me. I know that no matter how many times I struggle with friends, she will ALWAYS be my very best friend. I'm so grateful for the relationship that we have. She always worries about my safety and happiness. I can't wait to live back at home so that I can spend actual time with her EVERYDAY, I won't have to worry about calling her a billion times everyday. I miss her hugs and staying up super late just talking in my room. So thank you mom for being the best ever. I love you soooo much, times infinity, and then some. Love you. Mean it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The beach is definitely a favorite of mine!! I think we (you, Arielle, and myself) should take a trip to the beach one day this summer. Yes? Also. I love that you and your mommy are so close. I think it's the sweetest thing ever. I have a similar relationship with mine and I don't know what I would do without her! <3
ReplyDeleteAhh YES! Love the beach! Sounds super fun! Beach day with the GIRLS! Moms are the best! :)
ReplyDelete