Thursday, April 7, 2011

broken toe

Last night I had to babysit. It was quite an adventure thats for sure. I love these sweet kids, and they are the most precious too. We played on the swing set, jumped on the trampoline, rode bikes and played hide and go seek. I figured since we had played outside for so long that they would go right to bed. When we came back in I gave them tubbies and thats where the whole story really begins. The L's are going through this stage where they don't really want to wear anything, because its a lot more fun to just run around the house naked (they are 2 years old). The past 2 times I have babysat them I have had to chase them around the house for 15 minutes each just trying to get a diaper on those munchkins. Well in my attempt to put a diaper on one of them I ran into the ottoman. OUCHHH. I stopped right there and criend. Oh it hurt so bad, I could barely walk in was terrible. I woke up this morning to a lovely purple pinky toe and a blue bruise on the areas surrounding it. Anyways, life goes on. I can't wait to head to the beach tomorrow. I'm sure I will have a lovely time! Peace and Love! p.s. Yes I do know that feet are ugly, so I apologize for posting this picture. I HATE feet.

2 comments:

  1. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh goodness! i hope it gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is already a lot better! :) Looks way prettier too! haha.

    ReplyDelete