Friday, April 22, 2011

leave nothing but footprints

Happy Earth Day Friends!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a what feels like a really long time.

I have been buried in loads and loads of school work. [not fun]

Anyways, I'm very excited it is the weekend.

I know its Friday, but I sadly do not have any fabulous or funny lists today.

My apologies.


So since today is Earth Day and Good Friday...

I would like to express my gratitude for the wonderful Earth that my Heavenly Father created for me. Among all the filth and nastiness in the world there is still so much beauty. The sun, the moon, the stars, the trees, all the creatures, and my favorite the beach! [going again tomorrow, whoop, woohoo.] I also have had the opportunity to prepare a talk for church this Sunday. I enjoyed learning more about my Saviors sacrifice and love that he has for each one of us. He truly gave the ultimate gift and I can't wait to return to live with him and my family for eternity. what a blessing it is.


p.s. I'm thinking about getting a tumblr. However, I'm not sure if it would be dumb to get one when I already have a blog...thoughts and feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment