Tuesday, April 5, 2011
my what a week it has been...
First of all, that makes me think of that Billy Currington song, "Little Bit Lonely" Billy is pretty darn cute. But for reals this week has been super stressful and its only Tuesday. I had 2 tests on the same exact day and an annotated bibliography due. i.hate.college. (actually that's a lie, I LOVE school because I am a NERD). However I now have the time to do the things I love (facebook, blog, blog stalk) and finish General Conference. Secondly this is my 100th blog post. So like they do in elementary school we can have a celebration or something (okay, it sounded pretty cool in my head). Instead of having a celebration I will just send you to my favorite blog. You can find her here. She is also one of my very best friends. She has a very entertaining and fashionable blog. So enjoy! I'm sure you will love it! I hope you all have a wonderful hump day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to relaxing and then getting ahead in my classes so I can enjoy my beach weekend! Peace and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ha! I gotta be honest, I didn't know that hump day meant the middle of the week, i thought you were making an inappropriate joke, which i would have been fine with ;)
ReplyDelete