So first things first, I'm sorry I've been such an awful blogger lately. I just haven't had the desire to do it. Weird. I know. Anyways, I have been busy as school is finally coming to an end only 14 more school days. Hallelujah! For the past 2 weekends I have gone to the beach, and I'm going this upcoming weekend as well. This white girl is getting burned, but it will turn into a nice pretty tan! woohoo. I thought I would post my funny and fabulous from the past 2 weeks, so enjoy, I will most likely blog tomorrow if I get caught up on all my work. I have senioritis already and I'm only a freshman. ehh. not. so. good. Funny
- Guy using afrin nasal spray in the airport
-Boy in the dining hall coming up to me and saying "Your booty looks delicious" I say excuse me? " he replies "Oh I said that sandwhich looks delicious..." (righttt)
-KSPE class coming to zumba, all those boys were crackin me up.
-Hearing an RA say thank goodness tomorrow is HUMP day.
-Guy playing dodgeball in a hotdog costume
-Having to use my bed as a drying rack

Fabulous
- Study sessions with D
-Breaking my toe while babysitting
-Beach with the Stevens
-All the LAX players at breakfast (#18, you my friend were yummy)
-Lunch with K 2 days in a row
-Babysitting the kiddos (have i told you how much i love them?)
-Jax beach with the "Family"
-Interview set up to be a camp counselor this summer.
-Being on good terms with Corey, such a relief.



No comments:
Post a Comment