
My attempt at a joke = epic fail. Oh well, Jesus is the reason for the season anyways. I hope ya'll had a wonderful Easter Sunday. I know I sure did. I started it off by giving a talk in my Valdosta Ward. My awesome family came down just to support me and help me move out. 2 more weeks Valdosta and I'm out of here and I'm not coming back! whoop whoop. Anyways, today after dinner I went and sat on the front lawn. Just to think. A lot of things went through my mind. I thought of how far I've come. I don't want to sound cocky by any means but really, I'm proud of myself. This past year alone I have accomplished so much. I graduated high school as an honor student, I worked as a nanny over the summer, moved away from my family, came to Valdosta, completed my first year of school with awesome grades. I worked hard and will continue to always give it my best. I got into awesome shape and I really have never felt as great as I have. The biggest thing I could think about was all the small things that got me where I'm at and how I always take the small things for granted. With it being Easter and all I kept thinking about how MO always made a bunny cake, we never went a year without one. I thought about how excited she gets about making such a simple cake and the joy she gets from it. I thought about how my sisters and I always helped put the candies on top. I know that the bunny cake will be a tradition I carry down in my own family. Anyways, I have a Biology test to study for so I must go and be a good student! Peace and Love!
Do you have any Easter Traditions?
Comments are always welcomed!



No comments:
Post a Comment