Sunday, April 22, 2012

I know it's not mothers day but...


...I couldn't help myself.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Momma.

She is my rock. The one person I know who will ALWAYS be there for me.
I remember so many nights where we laid in bed and laughed and talked, and I remember nights where she laid with me and just let me cry my heart out.

She is seriously my best friend. God knew what He was doing when He made her my Mom. Even though our relationship isn't always perfect I wouldn't ask for anything else. She is a wonderful woman. Someone I truly look up too. She is strong. Even when everything is going wrong and life isn't always easy she makes it seem like it is. She always knows just what to say to make my day. She always wants me to be happy, and would do anything to make sure I was. I don't know anyone who knows me as perfectly as she does. She has taught me so many things throughout my life that I will never forget. She always has faith in me, that I will do the right thing and that I will reach any goal I set.

Lately it has hit me like a ton of bricks how much of an influence she has made in my life. I would have not made it through all of my life so far without her constant love, comfort, and support. The other day on the way home from lunch I bawled like a baby because I realized I wouldn't be able to meet her on her lunch break once I'm married, every time I go visit Brad I realize how much I miss my momma, and come home and shower her with a bajillion hugs and follow her like a little puppy dog.

Don't get me wrong. I look forward to my life with Brad, and I consider him my best friend, but it's a different relationship. I will just miss my mom a lot. This will be the first time I will be so far away from my mom for a long period of time. I just need to realize that getting married does not mean like I'm never going to see her again, but I have to be realistic and realize that I won't be able to come home everyday and talk for hours on end with her about absolutely nothing.

I know I don't say it enough and I know Mo reads the blog so here goes:

Thank you Mom for being the most amazing Mommy in the world. I am so beyond blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for being my one and only constant friend. You have helped me through so much, more than you could ever imagine. You loved and cared for me when I felt like no one else did. You have given me so much and I could never repay you for all the time and love you have given to me. I know we are about to go through a huge change, and it's going to be hard for the both of us, and it is going to take some getting used to. Just know that I love you and you will always mean the world to me. I will call you everyday. Probably multiple times because I love talking to you and telling you stories. Know that whenever you are having a bad day you can count on me to be listening ears. I love you forever and always, mean it.
-Love your creamy good stuff ;)
p.s. I really do hope you come and meet me for lunch sometime. I think that would be oh so fun.

Hope everyone has a lovely week. Here's to the last week of classes for the semester
Peace and Love
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment