Monday, May 7, 2012

stressed spelled backwards is desserts

Really how cool is that?!
I really feel like it explains my life lately perfectly, stressed first but now I had dessert and who doesn't love that? School is done. {HALLELUJAH!} I seriously did a dance once the semester ended. This semester was HARD. I have shed many tears and have done my share of complaining so I'm done :)

I am so excited that it is summer time. Especially since this is a HUGE summer for me! I'm getting MARRIED. {NBD} My summer started with a beautiful bridal shower hosted by a lady in our ward.
I am seriously so blessed. I had so many friends and family there to show their love and support.
There was such a great turn out, I even had some friends from high school show up! {that was the best part for me}

{high school friends Megan and Haley}

Brad and I are seriously so lucky and I swear we hit the jackpot with wedding gifts. We have so many fun things to go along with all the necessities for our cute little apartment. I am excited to decorate our own little place, but it also seems a little overwhelming at the same time.

I finally finished the whole Hunger Games series, I loved it! If you have any book suggestions let me know! I have a whole summer to spend by the pool laying out and reading! :) Now that school is out and life is less crazy and stressful I will be better at blogging. Pinky Promise!

Happy Monday Friends!
Peace and Love
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Oh girl , I read lots of books , Just shoot me a message or somefin.

    ReplyDelete