Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun & Insane

You want to know what is so fun...
This is the year of engagements for my graduating class.
There have been 3 people that I know of and then of course me too.

I think it is so fun that people are finding their special someones.
Someone that God has prepared just for them.
Although no one is perfect we all have someone out there who is perfect for us.
Someone who loves us for just the way we are.

I know if I was not engaged I would probably not think this was so fun. In fact if I'm being real {which I am} I would be bitter and mad that I had not found my someone {yes I would be jealous}. However, one thing I have learned is that once you stop looking for it and stop focusing on what you don't have that is when it will walk right into your life. You have to trust in God's timing because trust me, He has a plan and it is the most perfect one. So just enjoy life and be grateful for all the blessings that you do have {I definitely need to work on that}

On a side note, Brad and I started the insanity workout program tonight. To say it was insane would be an understatement. I have never felt so out of shape, and I have been pretty good about working out {so I've slacked the past 2 weeks, don't judge.} Other than those weeks I've brought game to the gym ;)

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, Brad and I are going to the Tulip Festival here in Seattle. To say I'm excited would be an understatement!
Peace and Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment