Always a blast with my family.
This Friday Colby and I didn't have school, and Mo and Faddah were off from work.
The weather was nice. So Dad decided it was time for another beach trip.
We are beach lovers that's for sure. We are just in the second month of the year and we have already gone to the beach twice. Oh what a lovely year so far!
As we were coming back I thought about how much I would miss road trips with the family. Then I realized there are specific things that make road trips so special to me...
Dad will ALWAYS eat funyuns. I have never been on one road trip where he hasn't. Mom will always make us play games like the alphabet grocery store game, and her new favorite would you rather. Colby will always ask to ride with the windows down and I will always stretch out and take up all the room, and Colby usually lets me {what a doll}
All these things and more make road trips so special to me. They are seriously some of the best of times and memories I have. Being able to spend hours on end singing and talking with each one of them is so fun.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend so far!
Peace and Love
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment