Wednesday, March 7, 2012

crazy little thing called love

Love is a crazy thing.
You love like crazy and it can make you go crazy.

I hate the go crazy part.
Wedding planning sucks.
The end.

Luckily I have a momma that is ever so helpful. I appreciate all the things she has done to help me make it through the whole process, even though we are just in the very beginning of it all. Whether it be by making bouquets and boutonnieres, or by just letting me vent to her about how stressful all this is.

I feel like wedding planning should be fun and easy but it's not. It is a lot of work. Trying to please everyone, dealing with people who like to control every situation when really they have no say, it's just tough and sometimes I feel as though I can't take it anymore.

The other day I asked my momma why everything was going wrong when I was doing all the right things. I am making good choices, I am living worthily so that Brad and I can get sealed in the Temple for eternity, shouldn't the Lord be blessing us for our efforts to do the right thing, shouldn't everything be falling perfectly into place?

She told me that her and my dad were talking and they wanted me to know that Satan knows how hard we are trying to do the right thing, so he is going to try even harder to mess everything up.

Well guess what Satan, you WILL lose.

I want more than anything in the world to be sealed to Brad. What an incredible blessing to be married beyond death. I will do whatever it takes for me to make it to the temple.

I'm so thankful for the love and support that I receive from many different people on a daily basis that help me make it through. Whether it be from the Lord letting me know it will all work out and giving me the extra strength I need to continue on the right path. My mom helping me and letting me vent about all the crazies {really just 1} and agreeing with me rather than telling me I'm wrong. My dad for telling me to take deep breaths and to relax and reminding me of the love my parents have for me. Through my sisters leaving me sweet texts and messages when I'm having an awful day. Brad loving me perfectly and always being willing to talk things out even when I go crazy. My friends from afar telling me that if I need any help to just call them because they would be more than willing to help. I am so blessed by such an incredible support system and I promise it never goes unnoticed.

Peace and Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this, love you! Deep breaths, everything will be amazing! I have no doubts that everything will work out perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete