Tonight I burned white chocolate.
Who even knew that was possible?
I was trying to make chocolate covered strawberries.{Fail}
However they still tasted delicious.
My taste buds have been going sweet crazy this week.
The joys of being a girl.
On other news, a couple of weeks ago I found this hair tip on pinterest and I thought I would be kind enough to share it with y'all. I seriously haven't applied any heat to my hair in about a month. Awesome huh? My hair is loving me and I'm loving not having to do my hair! Even if you don't have natural curls or waves give it a try. It works for Colbert and her hair is super straight and her curls always fall after a few hours.

plus it is super cute if you decide to leave it in the headband! :)
I hope everyone has a lovely super bowl weekend!
Mine will be spent writing 2 papers and studying for 2 tests.
Oh the joys of being a student.
Peace and Love
xoxo
Who even knew that was possible?
I was trying to make chocolate covered strawberries.{Fail}
However they still tasted delicious.
My taste buds have been going sweet crazy this week.
The joys of being a girl.
On other news, a couple of weeks ago I found this hair tip on pinterest and I thought I would be kind enough to share it with y'all. I seriously haven't applied any heat to my hair in about a month. Awesome huh? My hair is loving me and I'm loving not having to do my hair! Even if you don't have natural curls or waves give it a try. It works for Colbert and her hair is super straight and her curls always fall after a few hours.
plus it is super cute if you decide to leave it in the headband! :)
I hope everyone has a lovely super bowl weekend!
Mine will be spent writing 2 papers and studying for 2 tests.
Oh the joys of being a student.
Peace and Love
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment