I love my dad.
Anyone who knows him knows that it takes something extremely hilarious to get him to actually make noise when he laughs.
Ever since I was younger I would always tease him about how he laughed. He would simply smirk and never make any noise, but you knew he was laughing on the inside.
Then I guess one day the laughing gods blessed him with a laughter that actually makes noise. Ever since that day I love to make him laugh just because it brings me so much happiness.
Last night the whole family was just chillin' in my room. We had been cracking jokes all day long, but we were just sitting there talking about something all. All of a sudden my dad starts laughing beyond control. I have never heard him laugh that much. When we asked him what was so funny, he couldn't even tell us without cracking up.
It brought me so much joy to see my dad laughing like that. After he told us what was so funny he turned to me and said "Man, I really needed that."
My dad once wrote me a letter and it is one I will never forget. In that letter he told me that he would never want to be deaf because he would miss the sound of my laughter. It was exactly what I needed to hear at that time in my life, and when I am having my occasional bad days it is something to remind me to keep my chin up. Life is so great and such a fun adventure so we might as well enjoy it! I know my dad doesn't read my blog and probably doesn't even remember writing that to me but it is something I will always remember and I'm so grateful for that letter he wrote to me.
Laughter really is the best medicine in the world and I hope not only my dad's life, but everyone's life will be filled with laughter.
Happy Thursday Everyone! Keep up the laughter!
Peace and Love
xoxo
Anyone who knows him knows that it takes something extremely hilarious to get him to actually make noise when he laughs.
Ever since I was younger I would always tease him about how he laughed. He would simply smirk and never make any noise, but you knew he was laughing on the inside.
Then I guess one day the laughing gods blessed him with a laughter that actually makes noise. Ever since that day I love to make him laugh just because it brings me so much happiness.
Last night the whole family was just chillin' in my room. We had been cracking jokes all day long, but we were just sitting there talking about something all. All of a sudden my dad starts laughing beyond control. I have never heard him laugh that much. When we asked him what was so funny, he couldn't even tell us without cracking up.
It brought me so much joy to see my dad laughing like that. After he told us what was so funny he turned to me and said "Man, I really needed that."
My dad once wrote me a letter and it is one I will never forget. In that letter he told me that he would never want to be deaf because he would miss the sound of my laughter. It was exactly what I needed to hear at that time in my life, and when I am having my occasional bad days it is something to remind me to keep my chin up. Life is so great and such a fun adventure so we might as well enjoy it! I know my dad doesn't read my blog and probably doesn't even remember writing that to me but it is something I will always remember and I'm so grateful for that letter he wrote to me.
Laughter really is the best medicine in the world and I hope not only my dad's life, but everyone's life will be filled with laughter.
Happy Thursday Everyone! Keep up the laughter!
Peace and Love
xoxo



This was beautiful :) Made me happy
ReplyDeleteWhat was so funny ?
ReplyDelete