Friday, January 20, 2012

A squared

I know I sometimes do a Funny and Fabulous list on Fridays {I said sometimes because I know I've been slacking BIG time with my themed days, maybe I just don't like those themes anymore. I want something original and everyone does the same thing} but this week calls for an Awkward and Awesome list for sure. It has been an insane week.

Awkward
  1. The older lady probably in her late 50's weighing around 300lbs, standing in the locker room at the gym, getting ready in just her bra and thong. I was lucky enough to witness this TWICE this week. EH. soooo. gross.
  2. 3 cops walking by me at school, then coming back by 5 minutes later with a guy in handcuffs. I go to school in the ghetto I tell you what.
  3. Sitting on the plane and witnessing 2 medical emergencies from the same passenger. Watching 2 doctors work hard to not let this man die. It was intense and kind of awkward to look up and see an IV bag hanging from the over head compartments.
  4. Getting snowed in on the runway in an airplane for 2 hours, sitting in between the trashiest grandma I have ever seen and next to an older man who is telling me I remind him of his middle daughter.

Awesome

  1. Pretty much everything in my life right now is AWESOME. Seriously feeling so blessed.
  2. The Hunger Game books, everyone should read them {yes I jumped on the bandwagon and am currently reading them}
  3. Reading for pleasure, I haven't done it in a long time and it is so nice.
  4. Making 100's on every single assignment I've had so far this semester! woohoo.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I have work and a beach trip planned so I know mine will be fabulous!

Peace and Love!

xoxo.

1 comment: