Monday, January 9, 2012

the power of flowers

Like I mentioned in my last post I have been having a rough week. Of course this could be due to the fact that I'm a girl and once a month we get emotional...but with that said it's been a rough week to say the least. I have been dealing with the boyfriend withdrawals, getting the wrong books in the mail, having the worst attitude at church, and many other things. I'm not trying to throw a pity party via blog because honestly my troubles are nothing compared to others. Really I am so blessed.

My dad went to check the mail when he got home from the store and all of a sudden I hear the doorbell ring. This almost never happens so I thought that maybe he had locked himself out of the house...it wouldn't be the first time that the parentals have done that. So I go open the door and see this man holding flowers, he hands them to me and I instantly have a huge smile on my face and the tears start rolling.

{the card reads: Good luck with school this week, I know you will do great! See you soon beautiful! Love, Brad}

My thoughtful boyfriend had sent me flowers and in the perfect timing too. I am so blessed to have such an incredible guy in my life. He didn't have to get me flowers but he did and they totally made my week. I was left speechless. I sure do love that boy!

Girls, don't ever settle...never ever.

Peace and Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. How precious! He is so sweet! I'm so glad you found him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I am so glad I "ran towards it" I'm so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete