Hi. This is me getting so excited that spring semester starts on Tuesday, Monday really but I am super lucky and only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursday {heck yes}.
I cannot explain how excited I am for school to start back up. Something to occupy all my time and keep me busy and happy. This break has made me gain 5 pounds, I'm up to 110 now. {wah.wah} mostly because there is nothing to do at home besides eat. I am excited to get back into the gym because I'm sorta, kinda obsessed with working out these days, I hope it sticks.
Cheers for getting in tune with my inner nerd again. I hope everyone currently in school has a successful and enjoyable Spring Semester! Then it will be lovely summer time, bring on the tans, beaches, and long sunny days....or in my case work and more school {just because I like it so much} Peace and Love! xoxo.
I cannot explain how excited I am for school to start back up. Something to occupy all my time and keep me busy and happy. This break has made me gain 5 pounds, I'm up to 110 now. {wah.wah} mostly because there is nothing to do at home besides eat. I am excited to get back into the gym because I'm sorta, kinda obsessed with working out these days, I hope it sticks.
Cheers for getting in tune with my inner nerd again. I hope everyone currently in school has a successful and enjoyable Spring Semester! Then it will be lovely summer time, bring on the tans, beaches, and long sunny days....or in my case work and more school {just because I like it so much} Peace and Love! xoxo.




No comments:
Post a Comment