Friday, November 11, 2011

S{1}

So the first weekend of November I had the opportunity to go to Washington State. I have never been to Washington so I was beyond excited. I had such a blast and I even got to do something I can cross off my bucket list! I woke up really early Thursday morning and got on the first flight out of Atlanta. I skipped two of my classes on Friday, I had been saving those skips all semester long and it was so worth it. So here are some pictures from my trip! Hope you enjoy!

Hiking at Deception Pass

Just outside of Pike's Market

Dinner at the Sky City Restaurant at the top of the Space Needle

That was all the highlights of my trip. I'm so glad I can now cross the Space Needle off my bucket list! It was such a fun thing to see and Seattle is such a beautiful city this time of year and of course I enjoyed my company! :) I recommend going to the Space Needle {unless heights and rotating things freak you out}. If you go during the fall/winter be sure to bring warm clothes, or else you might freeze your booty off! Have a wonderful weekend! Peace and Love!

2 comments: