I wish I knew how to say exactly what was going on in my head/heart perfectly. It really is a shame. I've never been a good writer but I wish I could find the perfect words to describe how I'm feeling so that everyone could understand exactly.
My life is a little crazy right now, crazy good. The 20s have been awesome, such a time of change. Whether it be a small or big change I love this stage of my life. Of course like everyone else I have my ups and downs but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I feel as if I'm on cloud nine, walking in the light as some would say.
I have such an amazing family. I don't tell them how much I love and appreciate them enough. I'm so blessed to have incredible parents that would do anything for my sisters and I, and sisters who mean the world to me. This week has been pretty emotional and stressful and I've been kind of snappy. I apologize to those who I've been rude too. Anyways, my mom invited me to meet her for lunch to cheer me up. I'm so grateful for the relationship I have with my mom. She is always there for me and knows exactly what to do to make my day better. Once I got home my Dad and I went to go get drinks and then spent an hour doing yard work together. I'm so blessed to have a dad who works so hard and always makes it known to me that he is so proud of what I am doing with my life. He always makes it clear that he supports and loves me. Seriously I have the best family ever.
That's all for now. Tomorrow I will be blogging about my trip to Washington State! Get excited! Peace and Love.



No comments:
Post a Comment