Lately I have been feeling so Thankful, I seriously wake up every morning feeling so blessed. Sometimes I feel like I don't express my gratitude enough or with the right intent of my heart. With Thanksgiving just around the corner I found it appropriate to share all the things I am thankful for lately!
- My faith. You can read more about it here. Honestly I can't and don't want to imagine my life without the knowledge that the gospel of Jesus Christ brings to me. I receive so much comfort, joy, and blessings from it on a daily basis. I'm so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that loves me and has a plan for me. I KNOW this without a doubt. He has made it so apparent lately. I am finally learning to let go and let the Lord do His marvelous work.
- The parentals, Mo and Faddah. I seriously love them to pieces. They each show their love to me in different ways but I know that they love me. I'm so lucky to have them as parents. I have such an incredible relationship with them and I know that I can go to them at anytime and they will be there for me. Mo is my best friend. I love the time that we get to spend together, and I love the fact that she is so open with me and lets me tell her all my stories...I'm pretty sure she is the only one who enjoys them. Faddah, even though he hates it when I call him that I think it's a great nickname for him. My dad is such a special guy. I wish I had spent more time getting to know him like Colbert. He is the one I can always turn to when I'm stressed. He has a lot of faith in me and sometimes I feel as though Heavenly Father tells him to tell me exactly what I need to hear. He always makes it known that he supports me and is so proud. I feel as though sometimes I do my best just for him.
- My sisters. Although we might not always get along I can't imagine my life without either of them. They have taught me so much about what it means to be a family (through thick and thin) and a good sister.
- School. I know, sounds odd...but I love school. I love the structure it puts into my life. I love learning new things and I love the challenge it provides me. I could do without the tests but other than that I think school is perfect.
- Home. I'm grateful for a house to live in. I'm thankful my parents allowed me to come back to live with them. It is saving me buckoo bucks, and buying me more time to spend with my family. I have food to eat, a place to shower, and a nice comfy bed to sleep in. Plus living at home equals more bonding time. Which I love.
There you go. Five things I am extremely thankful for this year. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I am super excited about mine! Peace and Love!



No comments:
Post a Comment