Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pollyanna

First things first...welcome September! I am so ready for you. Fall weather, college football, and eventually cute winter clothes. I LOVE fall. So please get here soon! Today was a much better day. The air conditioning works again! whoop whoop. Never again will I complain about how cold my dorm room gets. The weather in Valdosta is PERFECT today. Sunny with a constant breeze. My first aid and education class both got canceled for Friday so looks like I am going to have an extra long weekend. Starting tomorrow at 3:15! Hello Labor Day! I will be headed home, so far I have seen my family at least once a week. So they can't really miss me that much! Secretly they LOVE that they get to see me so often. I can't write much because I have to go to history in 1o minutes and sit by cutie Blake...bummer. ha ha NOT. I am having a great hair day today too, this day is just great. I had lunch with my great friends and I am so glad we have added Lina to our group. She is such a sweet girl. Laura and I might go to a bible study tonight with her and some of her friends! Anyways. That is all. Life is gooooood! (: Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment