So my Daddy is the best, ever, hands down. I am so glad to have a man like him in my life. I hope and pray that one day I will get one just like him. My mom is so lucky to have a man that does so many great things, and he always knows how to fix EVERYTHING! Today I have really seen the love that my dad has for me and I really don't give him enough credit. Today my dad drove 4 LONG hours to and from Valdosta just to check on my car...that is love right there. I feel bad because I fell asleep on him but I promise I was trying my hardest to stay awake. Not only did he drive down here just to fix my car but he did it in the super hot sun and did not even complain about it once. I am so proud of how hard he works just to keep our family in our comfortable lifestyle. I know he would do anything for me. I love our deep and random conversations and especially when he starts them off like "how is my miss brettly doing?" he has done it ever since I can remember.So...I'm sorry dad for not always telling you how much I love you, I don't think you really know how much I love you. You have always been sure to tell me you love me and I know you would do anything for me! You are the best! I found this poem and loved it! Enjoy! Peace and Love!
What Is A Dad?
A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again.
A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt.
A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh daddy.....
ReplyDelete