Saturday, September 11, 2010
Can anybody find me....somebody to LOVE?
Ahh. I know so pathetic right? I want someone to love, or at least a boy to flirt with. My roommate and her boyfriend are PERFECT together, I love them. I want to be like them. I love to just watch them and how they interact with each other. They have such a good time even if they just sit down and watch TV together. They are just so great. I want someone just so I can get my mind off of the past, I am ready to embrace the future but I want someone to embrace it with me. Lately I have realized that I am too much of a people pleaser. I want everyone to like me all the time, not so that I feel popular I just don't like the feeling of being hated. Anyways, I just needed to vent a little. Please don't mind my pathetic state right now. Peace and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You know what Brett, I realized just this year that I am a people pleaser. For instance. I'm always bummed out because i'm afraid mom and dad won't be proud of me. Lately i've tried to fix that. I realize I can't please EVERYONE all the time. I also realized that by trying to please everyone I was slowly beginning to hate myself. So now I just focus on me. I'm so much happier this way. I still worry that i'm a HUGE disappointment to the 'rents but I can only do so much. That's good enough for me. Because I finally realize that as long as i'm doing what makes me happy and what I love, they won't be disappointed. And screw what anyone else thinks. Sorry about the long comment. You'll find someone you love. eventually
ReplyDelete