Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Whats your story?
This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to Panama City Beach, Florida with the Wesley Foundation here at VSU. It was my first time to go to PC and my first time to go on a retreat with another religion. I had such a great time. The theme I guess you could say was to share your story. I took it as sharing my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ with everyone I come in contact with. I love being here at VSU because I have so many opportunities to do just that. I love being around so many different people and being able to share a little piece of my testimony with everyone I meet. The weekend went great and I enjoyed being away from school, laying out on the beach, and being with so many uplifting people who truly love God. One thing that has really stuck with me lately is a quote my amazing seminary teacher said last year and last night I had the opportunity to share it with a group of people (so thank you Sister Weisler) that is..."In order to make a difference you have to be different." I'm so greatful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and I am so glad to be here in Valdosta where I truly have to depend on the Lord for everything. I am so glad to have my testimony grow a little each and every day. Peace and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment