Monday, August 30, 2010

Negative Nelly...

Okay usually I like to think on the positive because I like to be happy all the time, but today has just been one of those days if you catch my drift. To summarize how I feel....bleh,bleh,bleh. I woke up to such an annoying alarm. After my Issues in Education class my friend Lina and I went to go get our background checks. It was quite an adventure. 1 thing I learned today was NEVER follow your professors directions, they SUCK. After getting lost in the ghetto of Valdosta we "thought" we found the Sheriff's office. So I go to park and you know what I had to PARALLEL park...who does that these days? So second thing I learned was pay attention in drivers ed when they teach you how to do that because you will have to randomly do it one day. Anyways, we FINALLY find the sheriffs office conviently located next to the BIGGEST jail I have ever seen. ehh we are freaking out now! In and Out...and both of us have clean records! woohoo! Then I get back, and eat lunch. Oh food has never tasted so good to me. I come back to my dorm get to the last problem of my math homework and the internet has to stop working. oh VSU hallnet, I hate you. you suck! I go to history, which I don't mind at all now because I get to sit next to cutie Blake. haha. I get back and read my email from the residence hall...the air conditioning won't be fixed till tomorrow. gahh lee. you gotta be kidding me! I live on the 6th floor and as everyone knows...heat rises! yum. sweat. Anyways. I am not saying it was an awful day, just not one of my best. I got to spend time with the fabulous Kaitie, we went to get fried pickles and made the longest walmart run of my life...oh and as I conclude this blog...my cork board falls of my wall...command strips you suck too. that is all. praying for a better day! peace and love friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment