I hope everyone had a great Christmas Holidays, it is always so fun to spend time with family and friends and to experience all the traditions. My holiday break has been extra sweet because I got to see Miss Shae Audrey after months of her being away at good ol' BYU, I got to spend quality time with Colboa, and the boyfriend has been in town for 2 whole weeks! Talk about a wonderful break! Here are some pictures to summarize what I have been up too!

It seems like just yesterday we were bringing in 2011 and now it is time for us to part! 2011 has been a great year, full of many ups and downs, but to be honest I am ready to see what 2012 has in store for me.
I am so grateful for this past year, I feel like I have grown and changed so much in this year alone than I have over my whole lifetime. My dad stated the other day that I am progressing to the "adult" portion of my life. I have so many mixed feelings about this, because I am fully aware that it is happening. It scares and excites me all at the same time. I have always thought myself to be a mature person but something feels different and I know some big choices are coming up in my life.
I have been trying to think of good goals to have for the upcoming year. I want them to be serious goals, things that I have to work towards. Not the typical "lose weight, save money, etc..." even though those are good goals to have I feel like I need a little bit more of a challenge. Mo set a goal for me to blog once a week, it might be quite a challenge but I will try my hardest. Especially since it is my form of journal keeping. Does anyone have challenging goals set for the New Year? If do, please share...I need ideas!
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2012, I have a feeling it is going to be the best year ever! Peace and Love!

It seems like just yesterday we were bringing in 2011 and now it is time for us to part! 2011 has been a great year, full of many ups and downs, but to be honest I am ready to see what 2012 has in store for me.
I am so grateful for this past year, I feel like I have grown and changed so much in this year alone than I have over my whole lifetime. My dad stated the other day that I am progressing to the "adult" portion of my life. I have so many mixed feelings about this, because I am fully aware that it is happening. It scares and excites me all at the same time. I have always thought myself to be a mature person but something feels different and I know some big choices are coming up in my life.
I have been trying to think of good goals to have for the upcoming year. I want them to be serious goals, things that I have to work towards. Not the typical "lose weight, save money, etc..." even though those are good goals to have I feel like I need a little bit more of a challenge. Mo set a goal for me to blog once a week, it might be quite a challenge but I will try my hardest. Especially since it is my form of journal keeping. Does anyone have challenging goals set for the New Year? If do, please share...I need ideas!
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2012, I have a feeling it is going to be the best year ever! Peace and Love!



There aren't any pictures...
ReplyDeleteOh you are right. I will fix that!
ReplyDelete