Monday, August 29, 2011

old fart

So today I turned 20. I woke up feeling older. {not.even.kidding} I walked into the bathroom and found a lovely note from Miss Colboa, informing me that now I am officially an old fart. {thanks.a lot.} Then I walked down stairs and found another birthday note on our love board in the kitchen {i love the love board} Although it was a pretty low-key birthday I must admit it has been one of my favorites. I woke up. Got my workout on at the gym {while admiring the soccer players awesome bodies} Went to class. Got a 100 on my music "pop" quiz. Sat on my bum while doing my newest addiction {pintrest} for almost 2 hours. Went to Five Guys with the family {yum} then got dessert {frozen strawberry lemonade} from McDonald's. No birthday cake this year. To be honest I'm kinda tired of sweet things. So many leftovers from Afton's wedding. I think if I have to eat cake in the next few months I will barf {tmi? sorry}

Anyways, I'm excited to see what all happens in this next decade of my life. I keep getting a feeling that this year is going to be great. Let me just say back when I turned 17 I had the same feeling and that year was the best year of my life thus far. The 20's just have so much in store for them! Hopefully these things will happen{in no particular order, except the babies part}: graduate college, marry the love of my life, start a little family, buy a house, etc. All HUGE things. I'm ready for this next phase in my life. So bring it on 20! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment