Just a heads up this post is about to get real Molly Mormon real quick...just so ya know.
I'm not trying to say I'm better than everyone by any means but I would consider myself as a good girl. I have always tried my best and I would even go as far to say I've gotten pretty far in life. I don't smoke, don't drink, don't have random hookups, and don't do things that go against my standards. It's just not what I do. I don't know about ya'll but sometimes I feel that what I'm doing still just isn't enough. I feel that I have so much potential but I haven't really reached it yet. I feel like something is missing.
Well the other day I was catching up on my scripture reading {New Testament} and I came across these verses in 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7.
I couldn't help but to think to myself that this is what I needed to become. I would love if whenever my name came up in a conversation it was associated with those words. I believe that this is what all people should seek to be. I mean charity is the pure love of Christ so why would we want to be anything less? One of my new goals is going to be to try and become more charitable. I feel like if I work hard on this I will be blessed beyond measure. So do me a favor and keep me in check!
Anyways, just thought I would share my little experience with ya'll! Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a grand weekend! Peace and Love.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment