Funny:
Colby and I's experience in the Target bathroom. Seriously I have never laughed so hard. {people doing number 2 in a public bathroom. sketch}
Colby and I's experience in the Target bathroom. Seriously I have never laughed so hard. {people doing number 2 in a public bathroom. sketch}
The fact that I almost killed myself riding my bike yesterday with Colbert. Blonde biker for sure. I was just trying to be polite.
The people I run into at school. This school is quite diverse. {I've never seen so many baby momma's in one class}
Spilling sprite all over myself, seriously it looked like I peed my pants. {talk about embarrassing}
Colby asking me "how long is a squirrels tounge?" while driving, being totally serious. {who thinks about things like that}
Fabulous:
School starting! Yayyyy! I love school. {nerdy, I know}
Shae Audrey spending her last night with me. {I love that girl}
The Lord blessing me this week. {Seriously people, pay your tithing}
HOPE finally going through {yay money back into my pocket}
Talking myself out of having to pay a ticket {parking ticket people, calm down}
I have a lot more, but 5 sounds like a solid number. So hope you have a great weekend! Peace and Love fellow bloggers! Can't wait to hear all about everyone's weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment