Happy 4th of July everyone! First things first I want to thank all of our service men. I am so grateful for all that you do for everyone in our country. I'm so blessed to have the freedom that I do. Secondly, I hope every ones day has been filled with friends, families, parades, candy, BBQ, swimming, and last but not least fireworks! I hope you enjoyed the festivities enough for the two of us because my day was filled with work, cleaning, bumming it out, hamburgers, frostys and lots and lots of hoarding on TV. Yup, sounds exciting huh? Not so much. However yesterday the parentals and I drove down to Gulf Shores for the day! Which was the best day of my life...well one of the best. Sun. Sand. Ocean. Tan skin. Ahh just all the good things in life. Then we went to Lambert's cafe and ate some awesome food. Love that place. The rolls are oh so yummy. Anyways, here are some pictures from the beach trip.
I can't believe how fast summer is going by. Maybe it's just because I'm working my life away or maybe it's because I'm getting older. Afton's wedding is in exactly a month tomorrow! Crazy Awesome! It's time to get my hair colored professionally again. These are the colors I'm looking at.
Which one do you think will look the best on me?! Leave a comment with your vote!
I can't believe how fast summer is going by. Maybe it's just because I'm working my life away or maybe it's because I'm getting older. Afton's wedding is in exactly a month tomorrow! Crazy Awesome! It's time to get my hair colored professionally again. These are the colors I'm looking at.
Which one do you think will look the best on me?! Leave a comment with your vote! Peace and Love fellow Bloggers and happy birthday America!



definitely Ashley Tisdale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when girls go blonde, but they go too yellow! Ashley's is a nice light blonde that will look super good on you! :)
ReplyDeletei vote the top lauren, but of course, i think you should spend a little while on the dark side! ;)
ReplyDelete