It has been awhile since I have done a funny and fabulous Friday post. So I thought I would start doing it again. Mo kept telling me I need to get back into doing it, so this is mostly for her {you can enjoy it too though}
Funny:
1. Puppy love at the age of 7. So overly obnoxious and cheesy. Never have I ever seen a boy bat his eyelashes at a girl until this week.
2. Little Miss Paranoid E telling us the weather every 5 minutes. We tell her we think she will be a weather forecaster when she grows up. She replies "I hate the weather"
3. Older {by older I mean at least 80} telling me that in a few years I'll be old enough for him to date.
4. Listening to 8 year olds try to pronounce the word Bacteriophages.
5. The fact that I am such an old soul {make that an OCD old soul} The parentals really did a great job raising me.
6. The fact that I lost a new favorite pair of pants {IN MY HOUSE} and couldn't’t find them anywhere. Turns out they were under my dresser.
7. Answering my personal phone saying “Thank You for calling Fayette Ultimate Fitness, This is Brett.” {talk about embarrassing}
Fabulous:
1. Grossology campers believing I ate poop and telling their parents I was the grossest/coolest counselor {silly kids it was just chocolate}
2. The fact that four corners, heads up seven up, and hangman is just as much fun when your 19 as it was when you were 4
3. Knowing that I can have odd conversations with my parents anytime and it is considered normal. Honestly I love them to pieces.
4. One word. KARMA. such a great thing
5. Campers telling me that all I need to do in order to get a boyfriend is “look at him a lot and chase him around the playground.”
6. COLBY finally coming home! Boy have I missed her super uber much!
7. Making a bucket list
8. Skyping with Shae Audrey
9. My sister getting married in ONE WEEK!
So there you go. I need some Fabulous and Funny Friday Feedback. Is it a total hit or miss? Have a wonderful weekend. Peace and Love.



No comments:
Post a Comment