Monday, June 27, 2011

all I have to say is...

Ashley. You're an IDIOT. I think you are the worst Bachelorette ever. All those guys should just leave. You deserve Bentley. So everyone ditch the show. JP come find me, and all the other boys find a girl who wants you as her number 1 man.

Now to catch up with my awesome weekend. On Saturday morning Colby and Mo were supposed to fly out to Texas. Well flights were looking really bad. So my dad got off the phone and asked me if I wanted to take a road trip. It was so exhilarating to have only a few minutes to pack my stuff and do something so spontaneous.

So we stopped by the airport to pick them up and headed on our 12 hour journey to Texas. I love road tripping with my family. We always seem to bond and have the best time ever, and its always guaranteed that there will be funyuns to eat, and games such as "I went to the grocery store and bought", and "would you rather" played. It was so funny to see all the things I remembered from the places we go through on our way to Texas. Like in Alabama we always pass the Boy Scouts of America building. In Mississippi we always go across the HUGE bridge. The Bass Pro Shop is always the place to stop in Louisiana {if you live there it like the best date spot} and in Texas we ALWAYS eat at Whataburger. Anyways, we got to Texas around 11:30. We went to the Kubosumi's and visited with them briefly and played with the puppies. I fell in love with one. Then we went and stayed at Andrew and Sarah's new house. It is so big and spacious. The next morning we stopped by the Dallas airport to pick up Colbert's bag. Then went and dropped her off at the Kubosumi's.

After that Mo, Daddy, and I headed back on our long trip back to Georgia. I missed having Colby in the car to visit with, but had fun with the parentals. Anyways, that's about all for now. I have my last day of training tomorrow evening! Wish me luck! Hope everyone had an exciting weekend! Peace and Love! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment