I just want to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father. I am so blessed to have 2 amazing sisters. I honestly couldn't ask for anything better. To know that I have 2 eternal best friends is one of the greatest blessings that I have received. Now not to tell you guys that our sisterhood is perfect, because it is far from that. We have had our ups and downs, but honestly I wouldn't trade it for the world.
My mind keeps going back to the last sister night we had. It was right before Afton left for Utah. Every time I think about it I get overwhelmed with emotions. That was possibly the best day of my life. We were all together, laughing, joking, playing games, and just loving the fact that we were all getting along. I have never felt so much peace than that night. I will always remember and cherish that night and the bond that was created.
So to all those who have a hard time getting along with your siblings, get over yourself. I know its hard. Believe me I've been there. Get over the fact that no one is perfect, you just need to love them for who they are. I'm so grateful for the relationship I have with my 2 sisters and I regret all the fighting and hateful things I said. I love them with all my heart and always will.
Peace and Love



Oh.my. WORD. I think about that night ALL THE TIME. I miss you guys. Come live with me and we will go to sammys and have lots of fun
ReplyDelete