Sunday, October 24, 2010
What is Love?
I know it exists. I've had it once before, one day I will have it again. I believe that once you love someone you always will. You will always want the best for them no matter what. Why do some people not understand this? I wish things were easy. One day I wish that "he" will understand everything, the way and reasons of why it happened. I hope "he" realizes that I was trying to be nice...I know I made mistakes and at least I admitted that I did. I was always 100% honest and he just came back with rude and hurtful remarks. I wish things were better...maybe one day they will be. All I can say is I'm sorry. I made my mistakes but so did you. Peace and Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



awww Brett i love you.
ReplyDelete