Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy October

I can not believe it is already October, my how time flies! I feel old when I say that, don't ask me why I just do. I am loving the weather here in Valdosta, even though it is getting quite chilly. I am actually freezing to be honest. The high today was only 72. burrr. Oh well. I love walking on campus and stepping on all of the fallen leaves, I love the sound. It pretty much makes my day. I can not wait till Halloween, Lina bean and I are dressing up as "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" no worries, there will be lots of pictures! I also love October because I get to go to the Perry Fair, it is my favorite thing to do with my family, EVER.

Little Zeela is finally coming out of her shell. I love it. She is so sweet and really does want to be girly. I am glad we are finally bonding...slowly but surely. Today she hugged me and thanked me for being there for her. I think I may have gotten a little teary eyed. Lame I know.

I watch more T.V here in college than I ever did at home. I started watching Glee this season, I didn't want to be like everyone else but eh, I caved (and I like it). Teen Mom, geeze so much drama but so addicting. Biggest Loser...it reminds me of home so I watch it. Not that my family is full of a bunch of fat people, because its not but its just something my family watched together. Modern Family is so funny. I laugh so hard while watching that. Its just so great. And last but not least...I can not wait till Bachelor is on in January. Even though I'm ticked that Brad will be back again, he is a winner in training (aka LOSER).

I miss home, I think it is weird that I am just now getting homesick. I was reading this article in my school newspaper and it made me giggle. It said that parents should only call their children 2 times a week, I might sound pathetic...but if that was the case with my family...I would go into a serious depression. I call my mom like 5 times a DAY.

As for the Valdosta update:
VSU won their homecoming game--Goooo blazers!
I made great midterm grades--3 A's, 3 B's
Making Memories with friends--Fabulous
First Aid Teacher hitting on me--ehh, kinda creepy

That is all my dear friends. Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment