Sunday, October 10, 2010




It has been awhile since I've blogged and I feel the need to today.

Last Weekend was General Conference. I absolutely love hearing from the Prophet and all of our General Authorities. They always have such great and uplifting things to say.

This weekend was pretty grand as well. I was so glad to get a little break from school work and just relax and hangout with friends. It started off having lunch at 1 with the Wesley Foundations. We went to McAllisters. Yum. They have the BEST mac and cheese. Then all the girls went shopping. Although I didn't buy anything, I still had a great time. I even ran into a friend from back home. It is always nice to see familiar people. Then that evening Laura, Lina, and I met up with Kelsi and her friends to watch Grown Ups. I have seen that movie 3 times and still continue to laugh each time, that's how good this movie is. After the movie we came back and hung out and ended up making a rap and roasting on one of the guys from Wesley. Its war time! ;) Then Saturday we went out to lunch again, this time just 5 of us went, but we had a wonderful time. After lunch we went to Grand Bay and hunted and threw rocks at alligators. haha. I think I almost died, but hey it was fun! Added a little excitement to my life. Then we went and saw Despicable Me. Of course my laugh got made fun of the WHOLE entire time but oh well, laughter is such a great thing.

That is all really. I am so grateful for all the blessings I get from being a member of the church. I am so spoiled with love, and consideration. I fell like God is really watching out for me. Peace and Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment