Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Break




Ah, so nice to finally have a break from school work and Valdosta. My break had a bit of a rough start because I didn't make it on to my flight Thursday night,but thank goodness I have a great roomie who could take me home the next day.




On Friday night I was going to go to a YSA dance at the Ponce De Leon, but that didn't work out quite as planned so I stayed home and chilled with the family. It is probably a good thing I didn't go to that dance because I had to get up early the next morning.




Saturday we spent all day at the Georgia National Fair in Perry, Georgia. It is my FAVORITE family tradition. This year the weather was perfect. Not to hot, not to cold. We spent our day going to horse shows, playing with the chickens, watching people get hypnotized, watching cute little sea lions do the conga, going to the circus, eating fair food, and of course watch the racing pigs. The fair never gets old. I love it. And my amazing family!




Sunday I went to church. Two wards actually. So many things are changing lately. Everyone I know is getting engage1d. What the heck? Slow down people. After church I went and chilled with the Parsons. I love KP she is too cute. Then the Stevens came over for dinner. I am so glad they came. I know live through Shae because my love life sucks and hers rocks. haha. Lucky Girl! It was good to catch up and have girl talk! Colby and I went back in the day and slept in a tent in the family room, just like the good ol' days. I loved it even though I was super sore in the morning.




Monday pretty good day. It was freezing in the morning. Went to work with my incredible mother. I had an appointment to get my teeth cleaned. The first thing the dentist says to me is "How is your love life?" Really??? Anyways, I then had chinese with my mother. I have been craving it ever since I moved to Valdeezy and there are no good chinese places in Valdosta. Later we went and got pumpkins. I am painting mine this year since I can't light it anyways. Colby and I are watching She's the Man, my favorite movie ever!




Overall I had a great, much needed break. My family is the best ever and I am so super greatful for all the sacrifices and love they show to me! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment