Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm so glad when daddy comes home


My dad is the man.He has taught me so much, everything from how to change a tire to how to believe in myself no matter what. He has always been there as someone to lean on when going through hard times. He always knows exactly what to say and when to say it. I am so grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and how much that alone has blessed our family. My dad is such a hard worker and would do anything for his girls. He has such a tender heart and just wants the best for his family. He has shown me what qualities are important in a husband and always tells me that I deserve nothing but the best. I am so grateful for the constant support I get from my daddy and I am seriously so blessed.

Happy Father's Day Dad!
Peace and Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment